BRFA Mission Statement: To represent IHOP Franchisees with the Franchisor, government and other entities, and employ our collective leverage to improve Franchisee profitability, restaurant operations and brand strength.
- Represent and advocate for the best interests of the franchise owners with the Franchisor. Influence brand strategy from our Franchise owners’ perspective. Respect, aid, empower the Franchisor.
- Pursue initiatives to improve profitability, operations, and the financial health and welfare of franchisees.
- Impact government affairs in the best interest of both small and large franchise business owners. Seek to join forces strategically with other franchisee groups and industry associations.
BRFA Staff Members
- John Jordan, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org | 720.504.8484
- Jordan Bennett, email@example.com | 913.387.5607
Board of Directors Click here if you would like to be contacted by a board member.
"Our margins do not allow for the commissions that Uber is taking," an owners group warns, as tensions with headquarters rise.
Dine Brands Inc. CEO Steve Joyce is on the lookout for a third restaurant brand to add to the current portfolio of Applebee’s and IHOP, and Joyce outlined some of the criteria he’d want in a third brand.
Power-Sharing by Franchisors and Franchisees: What Works Best?
An artcle by Trinity Capital outlining the benefits of Franchisee Associations
BRFA Annual Conference
Andy Pettise | Vice President
National Restaurant Division – Insurance Office of America
Senior Vice President
Cell 404.550.7738 Office 770.274.2924