BRFA Mission Statement: To represent IHOP Franchisees with the Franchisor, government and other entities, and employ our collective leverage to improve Franchisee profitability, restaurant operations and brand strength.
- Represent and advocate for the best interests of the franchise owners with the Franchisor. Influence brand strategy from our Franchise owners’ perspective. Respect, aid, empower the Franchisor.
- Pursue initiatives to improve profitability, operations, and the financial health and welfare of franchisees.
- Impact government affairs in the best interest of both small and large franchise business owners. Seek to join forces strategically with other franchisee groups and industry associations.
BRFA Staff Members
- John Jordan, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org | 720.504.8484
- Jordan Bennett, email@example.com | 913.387.5602
Board of Directors Click here if you would like to be contacted by a board member.
Power-Sharing by Franchisors and Franchisees: What Works Best?
An artIcle by Trinity Capital outlining the benefits of Franchisee Associations
BRFA Annual Conference
Andy Pettise | Vice President
National Restaurant Division – Insurance Office of America
Senior Vice President
Cell 404.550.7738 Office 770.274.2924